2 nurses went in my medical file and called people giving out false medical info regarding my ER vis

rollerderbygirl

I went to the ER in Machias Maine .. I had been poisoned days before by a girl who was vendictive and she sprayed lysol and possible other chemicals in my food... I was treated at the hospital on May 3, 2014 May 6, 2014 and May 14,2014. The nurse didn't want me to be seen so to be malicious they called the shelter and told them I wasn't sick and that on my last visit on May 6, 2014 that they told me I needed to call crisis not come to the Er if I was sick.. I never dealt with these nurse on a level in which they were my nurses or doctors . I did see the male nurse who violated my privacy on may 3, may 6 and again may 14 ,2014 but he never diagnosed me .. the female nurse just went along with what this crazy male nurse told her to do.. They caused problems for me and made me look like a liar to the people they called .. I was not allowed to stay in the place I was at which was a Domestic Violence shelter I needed to be at for safety.. I was blackmailed into signing over my medical rights to staff advocates in order for me to be allowed to stay at the shelter .. I was verbally abused by the staff who were friends with the girl who poisoned me.. Another girl was also poisoned and both of us were treated harsh because the staff had to kick out the girl who poisoned us . They retaliated by trying to force us to talk about the girl who poisoned us .. They told me i was angry and slammed doors.. they said i scare the residents .. I was harassed every day up until May 16, 2014 the day they kicked me out.. The other resident got to stay but she left after a few weeks... I really need a lawyer.. I did file complaints with the hospital ,human service, civil rights and police.. I just need a good lawyer.. The police wont respond to my letters ,phone calls or fax. I need someone to check the status regarding the girl who poisoned me.. The chief said he would arrest her but he needed my medical records .. I allowed the nurse to give the records to the police only since this was a crime.. I didn't sign anything saying the shelter staff or Down East nurses could have my Information...

Aden

Ok, I can tell you that a nurse can put down a chief complaint, and if you go in with the person who "allegedly" poisoned you, ( if I am understanding this correctly) 9xs out of 10 if she brought you to the hospital, they automatically think you are related, unless you have them sit in their car and wait for you until you get released. Therefore, no personal information will be released to said person. But if the nurse witnessed any agitation on your part, and you weren't completely careful about not only not allowing her to not bring you, because if she poisoned you, don't you think that she might have you held on a psych hold? Who has a person with a slight chance of being poisoned by friend have said friend bring you to the hospital? Even though they should have asked you if it was okay to discuss matters in front of the friend, you can only get er. reports from the visit, talk with the administration about getting the entirety of the visit so you can personally hand deliver it to your doctor, tell her how upset that he was about the mix up, don't name names. Say that he sent you to pick up the records because he / she may have to send you to another doctor and needed all notes er.dr.nurse,dx.notes.and possible references. Let them know that you lost your discharge paperwork. Good luck! You will be Great!

bif

God bless you lady I hope you get real help

Mcdavey20

I went to the ER in Machias Maine .. I had been poisoned days before by a girl who was vendictive and she sprayed lysol and possible other chemicals in my food... I was treated at the hospital on May 3, 2014 May 6, 2014 and May 14,2014. The nurse didn't want me to be seen so to be malicious they called the shelter and told them I wasn't sick and that on my last visit on May 6, 2014 that they told me I needed to call crisis not come to the Er if I was sick.. I never dealt with these nurse on a level in which they were my nurses or doctors . I did see the male nurse who violated my privacy on may 3, may 6 and again may 14 ,2014 but he never diagnosed me .. the female nurse just went along with what this crazy male nurse told her to do.. They caused problems for me and made me look like a liar to the people they called .. I was not allowed to stay in the place I was at which was a Domestic Violence shelter I needed to be at for safety.. I was blackmailed into signing over my medical rights to staff advocates in order for me to be allowed to stay at the shelter .. I was verbally abused by the staff who were friends with the girl who poisoned me.. Another girl was also poisoned and both of us were treated harsh because the staff had to kick out the girl who poisoned us . They retaliated by trying to force us to talk about the girl who poisoned us .. They told me i was angry and slammed doors.. they said i scare the residents .. I was harassed every day up until May 16, 2014 the day they kicked me out.. The other resident got to stay but she left after a few weeks... I really need a lawyer.. I did file complaints with the hospital ,human service, civil rights and police.. I just need a good lawyer.. The police wont respond to my letters ,phone calls or fax. I need someone to check the status regarding the girl who poisoned me.. The chief said he would arrest her but he needed my medical records .. I allowed the nurse to give the records to the police only since this was a crime.. I didn't sign anything saying the shelter staff or Down East nurses could have my Information...

This sounds like a very great introduction to being "Raped", by "The System", because I would tell you, Your behavior is Hallmark to "harrasment", Do you watch "The Movies"?
I had this happen many times Too, but I, couldn't figure out how to convey "My Story". I kept viewing a "Hospital", on a place to die and "My" "Community Members", Are To Blame! I screamed all over hell and "Never Got The "Money", I deserved and I don't trust "My" "Community Members", because, (It's Me vs Them)...

Do you understand me? "They" + "Excuse" + "My Abuse", by "Their Resentments" = Injustice....

How do "They" "Care" = "They Don't"....

I Do!

Please review this and message me back please...

I Will Not, "Deny" Your behavior......

Amen,
David D.

Mcdavey20

You will need to get the specifics, your records are easily obtained by the "ER", by paying for it, but, an attorney, makes money off requesting those documents... Can you "Afford "THEM", Yes!!!! If any attorney turns you down for no money, It's not You.. be specific to how Your "Rape", drugged with acid or anything, Durning "Love" is "Rape..

Amen,
David D.