Epidural Injection Gone Wrong

Amamda92

Anesthesiologist hit several nerves in my spine causing me to move uncontrollably. She told me that it was my fault she missed because I "needed to stay still" in result of her having to try again. I now suffer severe lower back pain. Making it hard for me to stand for a long period of time, bend over and lift things and even lay down to sleep.

CDHall

Anesthesiologist hit several nerves in my spine causing me to move uncontrollably. She told me that it was my fault she missed because I "needed to stay still" in result of her having to try again. I now suffer severe lower back pain. Making it hard for me to stand for a long period of time, bend over and lift things and even lay down to sleep.
I have had a similar situation where the injection hit my sciatic nerve and the crazy thing is I didn't even want the injection. Vivitrol...

CDHall

I have had a similar situation where the injection hit my sciatic nerve and the crazy thing is I didn't even want the injection. Vivitrol...[/QU
I care and hope that you are getting better...

megc6

so sorry, they can go wrong and it hurts drastically. Ive got fibro and i know. hope you are getting better.