Fell from roof

Steve

I fell 2 stories off a roof and shattered my leg broke my hip and puncherd my lung and spent 2 months in the hospital and this happend on 6-3-19

Vinnie Punches

Steve
What legbone shattered? Tibia? We're you covered under WC? treatment and any settlement? What State ?

I shattered my tibia plateau at work in 2013 when a co worker purposely compromised my safety by over pulling rope while i was removing large oak tree I took top out dropping it into wooded area..
Mind you i rigged whole tree out because of obstacles under tree a swing set and play area . I was able to drop top freely.had rope attached so co workers could pull as i notched and backcut .i am a professional certified Arborist and had been doing this work for 17 yrs prior. I just started job 3 weeks prior. Still have aches and pain also trauma while i work now ( as same certified Arborist) ... different companies i went through past 7 yrs in fear ...did get a little settlement.but insurance was state run ..SWIFT.. ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO SEW AGAIN FOR COMPANSATION . I HAVE KNEE PROBLEMS NOW AND FEAR WHEN WORKING