Medical diagnosis

Jbzil

I've been a patient at the University Washington Roosevelt Clinic over 5 years I have been complaining to my doctor about excruciating pain in my back in my chest she gives me X-rays and MRIs but go no further than that and tell me after reviewing the x-rays and MRIs that I am a healthy young man but for five years I've been complaining about terrible pain in my back and my chest they did nothing further to find the pain so I went to Highline Medical Center after not getting the right answers from the University of Washington I was diagnosed from Highline with stage 4 cancer so when I brought this to the attention of my doctor the only thing she can tell me is I apologize but now here my life has been cut short due to her malpractice not one time that my doctor take my blood check my PA level check my prostate not one time did my doctor do anything besides take an x-ray and an MRI why could that not be considered malpractice my life has been cut short due to the non consistent work of the doctor maybe it's because I am a black male 49 I don't think black lives matter to them

Aden

That is absolutely horrible. Go to the media, if you can't find a lawyer.

Aden

In most states you have a year to file from the time that you find out. And it's confirmed by another physician or the physician who began the negligence. Show up with cameras at their work. And also tell them that you can't find a lawyer to represent you.

drkrishanarora

You must take a step regarding this. It is about your life and lives of many other people who are getting the treatment from universite of Washington.

Mcdavey20

I've been a patient at the University Washington Roosevelt Clinic over 5 years I have been complaining to my doctor about excruciating pain in my back in my chest she gives me X-rays and MRIs but go no further than that and tell me after reviewing the x-rays and MRIs that I am a healthy young man but for five years I've been complaining about terrible pain in my back and my chest they did nothing further to find the pain so I went to Highline Medical Center after not getting the right answers from the University of Washington I was diagnosed from Highline with stage 4 cancer so when I brought this to the attention of my doctor the only thing she can tell me is I apologize but now here my life has been cut short due to her malpractice not one time that my doctor take my blood check my PA level check my prostate not one time did my doctor do anything besides take an x-ray and an MRI why could that not be considered malpractice my life has been cut short due to the non consistent work of the doctor maybe it's because I am a black male 49 I don't think black lives matter to them
OMG, They are Not, Factoring, Your Life!!!!

Mcdavey20

I believe they don't want to assess your life span, to award you money, to Never Work Again, because of the stage of "The Cancer"

Don't let "Them" (Scare a Black Man) "It's America" Your Life Expectency is critical to seeking council, because when you're Dead, The State or something else takes your "Life's Worth" and You miss out on "Happiness", after "Your Dead" and that's "Black"!

Amen,
David D.

Mcdavey20

That is absolutely horrible. Go to the media, if you can't find a lawyer.
Thank You for Sharing Aden!

Mcdavey20

You must take a step regarding this. It is about your life and lives of many other people who are getting the treatment from universite of Washington.
You didn't even try, Dr... LoL

Amen,
David D.

Mcdavey20

In most states you have a year to file from the time that you find out. And it's confirmed by another physician or the physician who began the negligence. Show up with cameras at their work. And also tell them that you can't find a lawyer to represent you.
You know, That, You're right....
I'll tell You:How
Their are outside attorneys, "People" who call 911 on everyone but "Themselves" and don't know what "They Are Doing"
Why give "Them" Real Money?
Easy....
"They Don't Learn"

In that one Year, "They Focus" on "Easy", Don't Get a Hint, and drag You into the ground...
This ruins, Your Life, and no one expects nothing...
Their is usually a third party, called a "Liasion" (Spell Check Please).. I am doing that now, called negotiation and "You have to get this intern or interviewer, with the"Firm", to invite you in and separate 2 truth's...
That means, "They" (Your Attorney's Law Firm) separate from all Your medical, depending on dshs, ssi, ssdi, disability, insurance claims "Active", and this interview, is To Asses Your Life...

Point is, "Attorneys Care", find one for You!

Let me know, what happens, I'll be more obliged to "Help", for Free!

Amen,
David D.

Mcdavey20

It's about where your money, came from, where it's going, and if you get/have any??? Gambling Yes...