MEDICAL MALPRACTICE - HELP ME - LIFE SUPPORT

JUSTINBON

I AM AGE 36. I WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL FOR BECAUSE MY LIVE AT HOME MOM SAID I HADNT BEEN EATING OR SLEEPING. THE INCIDENT HAPPENED IN JULY 2018. THE DOCTOR GAVE MY MEDICINE I REFUSED BECAUSE I WAS ALLERGIC TO IT. END RESULT I WAS PUT IN A COMA AT HOSPITAL AND LIFE SUPPORT FOR WEEKS, THEY HAD TO PERFORM WHAT THEY CALLED AN EMERGENCY SURGERY BECAUSE MIDAZOLAM CAUSED MY KIDNEY AND LIVER TO FAIL. THEY GAVE ME OVER 24 PAGES OF DRUGS INCLUDING MEDICINE BAGS AND A CATHETER. MY DRUG AND ALCOHOL SCREENS ALL 4 CAME BACK NEGATIVE FOR ANY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE. NOW I AM PARTIALLY PARALYZED IN MY BRAIN AND LEFT SIDE OF BODY AND IT IS HARD TO GET AROUND. THE NURSES SAID THAT IT WAS NOT MY DOING IT WAS THE DRUGS THEY GAVE ME. ONE GUY SAID THAT IF I SUE THEM THEY WOULD PROBABLY WANT TO SETTLE OUT OF COURT AND THAT WAS SOMEBODY FROM THE HOSPITAL. USING THE NARCOTICS DRUGS THEY GAVE ME IS ALSO AGAINST MY RELIGION . I NEED A LAWYER BECAUSE LIKE I SAID IT IS HARD FOR ME TO GET AROUND AND I NEED SOMEONE TO BE THERE FOR ME IF THERE IS COURT. I HAVE MY MEDICAL RECORDS WITH ME IT IS 608 PAGES AND ON A CD. OTHER ATTORNEYS SAID I WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND A LAWYER DEFINATELY. THIS IS IN MARY WASHINGTON HOSPITAL VIRGINIA , I AM A GOOD PERSON. PLEASE HELP ME FIND A REPRESENTATIVE