Need recommendations

Hotgirl77

Emt's dropped me!!
Me and my boyfriend were in a wreck. It was a one person (him, my bf) crash into a tree wreck... of course he was driving my car I only had liability so I'm not going to get anything out of hitting a tree, but I'm not really trying to get anything I'm just wanting Justice because my L5 is now broke, it's healing well said the Dr ,but I'm in severe pain everyday all day and I don't know if it's because of the EMTs dropping me flat on my back trying to get me out of the car and onto the stretcher or if it was from the wreck!!!! either way I'm going to sue them, because they should have never dropped me; I mean regardless I'm only 138 lb!!!! So does anyone think I have a good case for this lawsuit.. oh yeah and on top of it there's tons of witnesses that they dropped me,

chomskysright

I’m not an attorney and this is probably not what you want to hear, just as what I am hearing from attorneys is not what I want to hear in terms of, well you weren’t dead—- A defense attorney will pick a part the matter of were you injured by the car or by the being dropped. Plus, from my reading, it might be that because they are in an emergency actuation, the EMTs, they will be given more leeway for having done something like this. Just my two cents for what it’s worth. I think any of us best go into this knowing what we’re up against. That being said, organize your information and get yourself to an attorney.