Too much morphine after my surgery

Willie Sellers

I had a routine knee surgery and the nurse gave me an overdose of morphine after I complained about intense pain. It caused me to flatline for 4 minutes and I suffer from memory loss ever since. I want to sue the hospital, what should I do?

Aden

Get the hospital records, go to a physician, that will be your date of discovery, and find a lawyer to represent you for medical malpractice. They should have asked you if you had any allergies, if not, ran a cmp blood panel. To check for allergies if nobody knew, plus you will have to have doctors who have records of your medical records utd, and if they are get a date of discovery, so you can file the malpractice claim.

drsachingoel

Terrible.

drkrishanarora

You shouldn't take too much morphine after any surgery. You must visit the best surgeon and get the best suggestion with him.

Mcdavey20

I had a routine knee surgery and the nurse gave me an overdose of morphine after I complained about intense pain. It caused me to flatline for 4 minutes and I suffer from memory loss ever since. I want to sue the hospital, what should I do?

Do you have a documentation of being addicted and given too much, and Feel "Raped"?

4 minutes to die, this is very "Scary", doctor says you got home, Get Over It!!! What, That "I am not You or a "Doctor"????

I would reframe Your incident and reference this website, to, An Attorney......

P.S...
Don't Give Up!

Amen,
David D.